As a Production Developer at Embark you will be a dedicated game maker, executing on games roadmaps and goals. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team where you will create and improve structure and processes and facilitate the day to day work and communications to ensure productivity.
You have a passion for removing obstacles, solving problems and making sure things get done! You know that experimenting is a gamble but you have a knack for choosing the smartest route - and you know when it’s time to declare success or failure. You make sure to balance meaningful innovation with executing best practices.
Example of responsibilities
- Execute on product roadmaps and goals for multiple teams
- Ensure communication and coordination of work internally and with external partners
- Process: Facilitation of day-to-day, establish and improve ways of working
- Ensure team productivity and focus
- Providing transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders
We would love if you have
- Experience as Producer / Project Manager roles in game development, managing projects throughout its life cycle from idea to release/live service
- Experience from fast-paced environment and working in a cross-functional team environment, preferably from a variation of settings
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- An organized, detail oriented and self-motivated personality
- A pragmatic mindset and ability to motivate individuals and teams
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, passionate colleagues to share knowledge with and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome game makers of all sex, class, colour, age, gender identity, education, religion, opinion, culture, nation of origin, language, sexual orientation, shape, size, and ability.
Did we leave anyone out? Well, we welcome you, too! We think that the gaming industry is made better when everyone has a seat at the table. Be yourself at Embark and make games while doing so. Please apply with confidence. We can’t wait to hear from you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our "Open Application."