The Creative Play project are looking for a Game Programmer (Technical Artist) to join us asap until end of 2023, with possible extension into 2024!
We are looking for a Programmer for our Creative Play team to help us in bringing players a rich experience that unleash their artistic potential while playing.
In the role, you will bring your engineering experience and artistic sensitivity, to help the art and engineering folks align on goals and improve the current content creation pipeline and provide with the tools and framework needed.
We are a hybrid-remote team, and value team members who take initiative, and communicate and collaborate across the project. This will involve brainstorms, prototyping - and of course some dead ends along the way - so ideally you find the fun of exploring the future.
Example of responsibilities
- Frequent cross-communication with different crafts
- Be involved in the asset pipeline development and offer support to artists and engineers in its regard
- Improve existing player-facing, real time systems and tools, and prototype and implement new ones
- Rust programming in custom in-house game engine
We would love if you have
- Systems programming experience (C/C++, Rust, …)
- Experience creating 3D pipeline tools (asset management, performance testing, asset validation and processing...)
- Experience with profiling and optimization techniques
- Experience creating 3D assets
- Professional English communication skills
As you'll be working with our European colleagues it'd be nice if you are stated in a similar time zone! (UTC/GMT +2 hours)
We welcome people of all sex, class, colour, age, gender identity, education, religion, opinion, culture, nation of origin, language, sexual orientation, shape, size, and ability. Please apply with confidence.
We can’t wait to hear from you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our "Open Application."